4.20.2006

Your faithfulness stretches to the skies











I am very aware of my human nature today. This week threw a financial crisis my way, and I FREAKED out! I began to question why I would sacrafice to be a part of a church plant, I asked myself why I would make such a stupid decision, I asked myself how I was going to make it to May 15th? My doubt is overwhelming! So, my phone rings today, and it is an insurance company calling about the car accident I was involved in last December. They are wanting to reach a settlement with me for my sustained bodily injuries! WHAT??? THEY WANT TO PAY ME??? I am shocked, and blown away. I will be able to move, I will be able to make it through May 15th and beyond. God has called Nick and I to Blue Sky, His Faithfullness is un-changing. Why do I have to be so human and doubt? I love the Lord! May we all find more trust in Him today!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Praise God in His deliverance! Only God knew that the accident you had would benefit you later, when you needed it the most. I'm so excited and amazed at His wonderful works!

Stacey said...

Hmmm... time for new posting. Love you and miss you!
-Stac