11.04.2006

My support for New Life Church...















Thank you to those of you who have sent comments to me about my support for Pastor Ted Haggard. I first went to New Life Church 6 years ago. A New Life Pastor was a part of my wedding ceremony, and my husband graduated from the New Life School of Worship. I know many of the staff members personally, along with many members. I love that church! I love those people! I believe with all of my heart that Pastor Ted is a wonderful man of God and an incredible leader! I am deeply saddened, confused and angered by this week's events. I plan on attending the New Life gathering tomorrow to hear from them what is really going on. Some of you have asked if I will still support Pastor Ted if these allegations turn out to be true. My answer is yes. He has had a significant impact in my life for many years. I love him dearly as my spiritual leader. Of course, I do not understand why this happened. I am upset, and frustrated! But, I realize that Pastor Ted is a human being just like me. I make mistakes. He makes mistakes. I will always have a special place for him in my heart. As for New Life Church, it will go on. It is one of the strongest communities of believers that I have ever been a part of. Pastor Ted is a phenomenal leader, and his legacy at New Life will show that. There are so many wonderful pastors there. New Life Church has impacted the entire world. I am humbled and blessed by the amount of support pouring in from all over the world. Please continue to pray for Pastor Ted, his family and New Life Church during this terrible time!

No comments: