6.13.2007

Sometimes doing the right thing SUCKS!!











Lately I have found myself in the middle of some difficult situations where I have been confronted with right vs. wrong.

As a person who follows Christ, scripture makes it clear that I should be defending truth in all circumstances. Unfortunately defending truth is most often un-popular, extremely difficult and even painful at times.

Today I am feeling completely beat up inside, as I have stood up for truth and been broken in the process.

I am also feeling the burden of following Christ and how others judge me for doing so.

I continue to discover the lack of importance placed on character and integrity in America, and it is really really sad!

All that to say, lesson learned today: sometimes doing the right thing SUCKS!

No comments: