2.01.2007

Everlasting God








The voice of a child is precious in and of itself. Yet, when you are able to witness a child worshipping their Maker, that is a unique experience not soon forgotten! I was privileged to be a part of last nights worship experience with Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman and Louie Giglio. If I have not said it in a while, I LOVE those guys, their hearts and their ministry! Passion






















Louie gave the most beautiful, inspiring message about How Great our God truly is! Chris followed that message with an acoustic version of his new song "Everlasting God." The little boy behind me was fully engaged in the moment, and shouted in his best singing voice a line from the chorus... "You are the Everlasting God..." My heart melted along with all of those around me. There is just something so special about a child declaring the name of God. It was so powerful! For me, children are the best worship leaders! I cry every time the kids choirs lead worship. It is beyond precious! I am reminded of God's call on our lives as His followers from Matthew 18...

"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Last night was a beautiful and descriptive picture of what the body of Christ should be. I was honored to stand with fellow Christ Followers and worship the God of all creation! How Great is Our God!!!

Check out these great sites...

www.christomlin.com
www.worshipfrequency.com
www.268generation.com

No comments: